Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Poem - I praise you


Lord,

I praise you for all Creation,
I praise you for the sunshine,
I praise you for the butterflies,
I praise you for the starfish,
I praise you for the octopus,
I praise you for the ocean surf,
I praise you for the salmon swimming upstream,
I praise you for the mother bear and her cubs that leave
I praise you for the jaguar in the tree,
I praise you for the lemongrass tea,
I praise you for the coconut palm on a beach,
I praise you for the stars at night,
I praise you for the bars of light,
I praise you for the rainbows so bright,
I praise you for the milk so white,
I praise you for the cry of a newborn,
I praise you for the smile of a toddler,
I praise you for the laughs of a child,
I praise you for joy and laughter
I praise you for the warmth of summer,
I praise you for the snow of winter,
I praise you for the leaves of autumn,
I praise you for the flowers of spring,
I praise you for the first light at dawn,
I praise you for the first step of a fawn.

I praise your heavenly hall
I praise you, Lord, most of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment